Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Introduction


Hello, my name is Kelly Frantz. I am a full-time personal trainer in Louisville, Kentucky. I earned a B.S. from the University of Louisville in Health and Human Performance and received my personal training certification from the World Instructor’s Training Schools. I have worked as a personal trainer since 2005. It is my job and my passion. Since that time, I have had a lot of success helping my clients reach their fitness goals. This improvement in quality of life is the reason I train peopleit gives me great satisfaction both professionally and personally.
I have also had clients that were not as successful in reaching their goals, and this is, as you might imagine, unacceptable to me. It leads me to the question, “How can I be more effective with my clients and help them to have greater success?” That is the reason for this blog. The conclusion that I have come to is that, at best, I only see my clients for a short amount of time each week. I want to have more interaction with my clients and anyone who is interested in health, fitness, and nutrition.
My goal with this blog is to assist people in reaching their fitness goals by sharing my philosophies on fitness and lifegiving exercise tips, providing nutritional information and healthy recipes, and sharing ideas that may help make personal workouts more effective. I certainly don’t have all of the answers about fitness and health, but I do have a lot of experience in the area of weight loss and sports-related performance. When I am not training clients I can usually be found training myself or participating in one ofthe many sports that I enjoy. I’ve also learned a lot of things that do not work for weight loss and performance, and I hope my insights can help you in your quest for health and fitness. If you have an interest in these topics and would like to join me in this journey, I look forward to getting to know you.

Sincerely,

Kelly Frantz

1 comment: