Saturday, July 28, 2012

Post race ambition loss

Tomorrow will mark two weeks post race for me. During the past two weeks I have been swimming three times, mountain biked once and not run at all. This comes in part because I am shifting my training focus for the off season. I am also realizing that I unfortunately am more externally motivated then Internally. I am finding it easier to blow of a workout here and there and much easier to eat things I wouldn't have while I was training for my race. I guess what I am saying is that it is important to train with a specific target in mind. If you are not aiming at anything you will never hit your mark. So, as I am in the process of acquiring my next target, I invite you to set your fitness sights on a new target as well. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment